Pages

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Hello Android

I am starting my blog by writing my first ever blog content.

Since, I have started working on android for past few month, I am not so much with android, but i will try to help you all as much as possible.
(I assume you know android setup with eclipse)

I am using eclipse, so i will tell you the steps to make your first Android application.

************************
App name : Hello Android

1 ) New -> Android Project
You will see a screen asking for following field.

Project Name : i.e. HelloAndroid
Build Target :   There will be multiple android target name like Android 1.5,Android 2.0 etc. select any of one as per you need and comfort.
Application name : i.e. HelloAndroid . This name will appear on the title of the application in android.
Package


************************

No comments:

Post a Comment